Friday, April 29, 2011

What's With The Puss?

Jesus has risen.  I spent 46 days attempting to clean out my inappropriate thoughts.  I sat bottom naked in quiet places and OM'd.  I discovered the Buddhist Tantra, Vajrayana.  I found myself invigorated when I focused my attention toward the jewel wheel on the sexual organ (at least twice daily).  I confessed several sins (the ones that were funnest to say out loud), repeated my sins (I forgot how fun they were!), confessed them again with a few added details (for liveliness), and I can honestly say that Lent is fucking dumb.

Some good did come of the experience.  I discovered many things that are just plain better than Facebook.  In hopes that you (my 3 followers) will check this blog again someday, I leave you with this 13 second clip of puss questioning.


Damages is better than Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment